Earn money for your non-profit with Cash for Causes – the simple solution to community fundraising.
You don’t have to ask people to purchase anything. Simply ask them to do their weekly shopping with gift cards!
It’s as easy as:
- Your non-profit buys Cash for Causes gift cards at a 5% discount*.
- Sell the gift cards to group members, family & neighbors at face value.
- Your organization keeps the profit for anything your group needs.
Who can participate?
Any registered 501c3 not-for-profit organization, such as:
- Food Banks
- Parent/Teacher Organizations
- Little Leagues
- And more
What can the money be used for?
- School supplies
- Sports Equipment
- Field trips
- Building Repairs
- And more
How to get started
In order to be considered for a new Cash for Causes account, please submit a request to participate in the program on your organization's letterhead. If you would like to place an order as soon as your account is set up please note that on your letterhead and we will call you to take your order once your account is active. In the letterhead please include:
- Organization Name
- Contact Name(s) (allowed up to 3)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address(es)
Please note - to submit a change of address or to add a second mailing address to your account, please fax your request on organizational letterhead.
Include a copy of your non-exempt 501c3 tax certificate. Send your documents to us in one of three ways:
- Fax both documents to 717-960-1356 to Attn: Cash for Causes
- OR Email both documents as a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR Mail both documents to: Cash for Causes, Ahold USA, P.O. Box 249 Carlisle, PA 17013
New account set-up takes 7 to 10 days to process. You will receive a letter in the mail, which will include your account number and ordering instructions. Orders take 3 to 5 business days from the date of order to arrive at the requested store location.
*$500 minimum purchase required.